Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can't think of a fuckin' title for this fuckin' shit.

Been busy with some other engagements and responsibilities, and I haven't really been watching any movies in the meantime. I have been watching the entire run of the original series of Star Trek, though. I'm kinda hyping myself up for the movie coming out this weekend, waiting for the inevitable disappointment. Whatever.

Anyway, I've always been a Quentin Tarantino fan, but have been feeling more and more alone in my fandom as the years go by. That's backlash for ya, I guess. First everyone loves you and then everyone seems to want you to fail. While I may use negative language, I'm certainly not a negative motherfucker and that's why I look forward to that WW2 flick of his coming out this summer and I hope it's as cool as his other movies. Here's a vid that a buddy of mine sent me a link to and I got a big kick out of it. Maybe you will too. Probably not, but at least I've posted something here again. It certainly got me in the mood to watch all his movies again, and maybe I will since it's been a long while. Until then, I still have those old Star Trek episodes to finish.